We are in a great location, on top of a gentle hill surrounded by nature. Terme d’Astor means ‘hill of Astor’ but also ‘destination’. Here, you have arrived. On holiday at last.
Our well maintained campsite (30 acres) offers many options. Pitch your tent in a sunny spot, or in the shade if you prefer. Overlooking the central field or in the wood.
There is plenty of room for a maximum of 100 tents. Your place is large, level and private; most have a power point. Water supply is nearby. There are two very clean toilet/shower blocks, one with washing machines, wash dryer and a freezer for freezer packs. We have also wash/shower facilities for babies and the disabled.
Swimming-pool (20 x 10 metres) with a jet stream, whirlpool and sauna. For the little ones a paddling pool with fun shower mushroom. Safety fencing conforms to French regulations, but children should still be supervised. The campsite is a car free zone. Calm and safe.
Campsite map, availability and reservation.
- Please click here for the campsite map, or download a PDF version..
- Contact us to check availability or book online.
Campsite prices 2020 (per night)
|1 Mai-6 June
5 Sept-30 Sept
|6 June-11 Juli
15 Aug-5 Sept
|11 Juli-15 Aug|
|Adults (age 13 and above)||4,00||6,00||10,00|
|Children (below age 13)||3,00||4,00||6,00|
|Electricity 6 ampere||4,50||4,50||4,50|
|Tourist tax (age 13 and above)||0,90||0,90||0,90|
|Pitch + 2 adults + elec. + tax||22,30||30,30||42,30|
Low– and middle-season offer 2020
From Mai 1st until Juli 11th and from August 15th until September 30th:
- Camping for two for just € 19,50 a night, from 8 nights onwards
(pitch including 2 persons and electricity, tourist tax not included)
High-season offer 2020
From Juli 13th until August 17th:
- 5 % reduction from 14 nights onwards and 10 % reduction from 21 nights onwards.
Good to know
- Car free campsite, plenty of parking space at the entrance. Trolleys available to transport your groceries.
- Motor homes allowed.
- Animation team on site in Juli and August.
- Free WIFI accessible everywhere on site.
- 6 Ampere powerpoints, European plug.
- Outside caravan storage possible.
- Seasonal pitch rental possible.
- Pay by credit card or VISA.
- Ryanair and Fly Be offer cheap flights from the UK to Bergerac. Departure is possible from London Stansed, Liverpool etc. You can find more information on www.bergerac.aeroport.fr www.ryanair.com and www.flybe.com.
- Car rental is available at the airport or we can pick you up from the airport or train station.